Custom Patches with your Logo
At Sienna Pacific, custom patches is what we do. If you need patches for your company, event, police, fire department unit, military uniforms, morale and tactical gear, or virtually anything else, we are your best choice.
Use them in your hats, jackets, backpacks, vest, anywhere. Sew them, iron them on, stick them on, or use hook and loop. Best of all, because we make embroidered, woven, printed, PVC and leather patches, we’ll offer the best solution for your project.
What Type of Patches do We Offer?
Learn more about How to attach patches!
- 2D PVC Patch
5 out of 5 stars03/05/2016"Becky Liuchan was extremely patient during the entire process and being this was the first time designing a personalized patch like this.
She showed me they were plenty of patch options and walked me through the process step by step. I gave her a very detailed design and she was able to come up with a final product that was exactly what we were looking for. I will be recommending Linx to others and looking forward to working with Becky and the team at Linx again on future patch designs."Bruce Stoffolano - NYSP
- Fire Department Patch
5 out of 5 stars02/05/2019"Becky was incredible! She was so very helpful explaining the different patch types available so I could choose the one that best suited my needs and she answered every question that I threw her.
I was incredibly satisfied with the finished product. And so far, everyone that has received the patch has raved. Thanks again for everything!"Christopher Fleniken
- PVC Flag Patch
5 out of 5 stars03/18/2018"I was grateful for prompt service. Never had to contact your company for a status of the product. I have spoken to some associates of mine who used other companies, they didn’t have anything good to say about the company they used.
So I passed along your company’s information. You were patient with every change we made to get the end product. The patch was awesome and everyone loved it. I for one will have it on my hat for a long time."Dennis Parent
Watch video: Who Uses Custom Embroidered Patches?
Commonly requested by motorcycle clubs to identify their members who use to wear them on jackets and vests.
Soccer teams and martial arts academies among other sports disciplines display their seal, tournaments and achievements on them. See also football patches.
Traditionally firefighters identify their uniforms with embroidered or woven patches.
Every year more and more military units change their old fashioned fabric patches by the silicone ones.
Originally conceived to raise the officers morale, nowadays they have become an important trend among collectors.
Used in tactical uniforms and gear by tactical teams.
Also called badge patches or law enforcement ones, they are common not only among police officers but also among private security companies.
Boys and girls scouts need them the same as pins, to identify their groups and to show up their achievements as well.
The Best Place To Make Your Custom Made Patches
Where to get custom logo patches made? SiennaPacific.com.
From art submission, digital sample and final shipping, we’ll make it easy for you.
Choose the Right Patch Style for Your Uniforms
How Can We Make The Best Patch?
We make high quality patches by looking at your design and decide the best option for your application. We will help you make your logo or idea into the an embroidered, woven, printed or PVC logo patches.
We’ll recommend the best product for your project, and the article of clothing it will be attached to (see backing).
When we manufacture your custom patches, we use only quality equipment and materials, resulting on a strong and long lasting product that will give you the best value for your money.
This includes the backing (iron-on, adhesive, velcro).
We complete the process by packaging your product in individual bags, protecting it until it arrives safely in your hands. (Great for Sport Teams)
Your best option is a Woven Patch if
- Your design DOESN’T HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- You need your patches ASAP (2-week standard production time- AFTER final approval).
- Your Product will be washed quite often (clothing, accessories).
- You want to sew your, or an adhesive backing or you want to iron on your patch.
- The price of your patch will not change if you have 1,2, or 8 thread colors (including metallic).
Why Should You Order Your Custom Logo Patches From Us?
- Our knowledgeable custom patch experts will help you decide which style is best for your project and your design.
- Use your own artwork (not canned templates): Send us your logo or just get some text patches.
- We will work with you side by side. You will move your project forward one step at a time.
- You will have a Representative that will work with you start to finish to personalize your patches.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & Quality is our promise.
- Your custom patch Free Quote will be sent to you within 1 business day.
- We will send you an Art Proof within 1-2 business days, after price approval.
- A picture of your own Pre-Production Sample will be emailed to your within 3-5 business days of receiving your art proof approval
- Our Turnaround time is 15 business days once you approve your sample.
- We will do our best to keep your project on track and to meet your deadline. We will not rush you, we work with you at your pace.
- Excellent Price at the LOW MINIMUM of 100 Pieces
- We’ll match your colors to the PMS Color Chart at no cost.
- Upfront Patch Pricing.
- Our price includes everything (except shipping in case you need to rush it). Upfront. No surprises!
We Just Make The Best Patches!
From start to finish, we will team up with you to create the highest quality custom patch for your business.
From the smallest of projects to the largest accounts.
We are not only prepared with the best manufacturing, production and design teams, we are ready and capable of handling your personalized product project.
Ordering Your Custom Patches Online is Easy!
- Easy and enjoyable.
- We provide the Best Customer Service.
- 15 Years of Experience – Track-Proof Record
- The Best Quality of Embroidery.
- What Can We Say? Our Patches Are Great!
Ordering Your Custom Made Patches in 4 Easy Steps
1 Choose your patch type. PVC, Embroidered, Woven or Printed
2 Pick Your Patch Size. Anything from 1/2 inches to 12 inches
3 Choose your Patch Shape. From a Standard Circle or Square, or a Customized Shape.
4 Choose Your Patch’s Backing. Sew-on, Iron on, Velcro or Adhesive Backing.
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom patches, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.