Custom Clothing Labels for Professional Products
Custom Clothing Labels for any size of business: start ups, mid-size and large corporations.
Custom Printed, PVC & Woven Tags for Apparel Designers.
What Our Customers Say About Us.
A great 3.5″ x 1.5″ Damask Woven Label with heat seal backing. It was made for our customer at Bound By, a NYC firm. They will use their custom clothing labels for their hats.
“The ordering process was very easy, I received my ordered much faster than expected. I also appreciated that your sales team was available to answer my questions. – And give advice on which products to choose”
We have made this 2″ x 1″ Taffeta Labels with straight cut and plain backing. For over 5 years, Hammock Gear has used them inside their hats.
“The customer service has been wonderful. She answered my phone call, didn’t make me feel rushed, and was clear and thorough in her answers. She went out of her way to see if she could help rush my order. Pricing is also competitive.
A 5/8″ x 2″ damask woven label, center folded. A simple but bold 2-color logo made as a hem tag or tab label.
“Excellent customer service. Always got in touch with my rep. No complicated phone tree.
Very fast response, amazing quick graphic art set-up, and proofing. Great price for small runs.
Don’t change a thing in customer service.”
A Custom Labels Vendor You Can Rely On.
Our online system makes it easy to order custom clothing tags!
Our Ordering Process – Designed With Your Satisfaction in Mind
Let's Get Your Project Started!
If you are thinking about ordering your custom Labels, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.
Which Label is Right for Your Product?
Choose a Printed Label if
- Your design. HAS TO HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity.Your order is of 300 or more labels (500 minimum order small quantity for some styles).
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags in 3 weeks or more. (AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your product will NOT be washed often (pillows, curtains, rugs).
- Shape. Your label has either a rectangular or a square shape.
- Backing. You will either be sewing labels or using adhesive fabric labels.
- Colors + Price. Your design has 1 or 2 colors.
- Most Common Used in Care Labels.
Choose a Woven Label if
- Your design. DOESN’T HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity. You need to order 100 or more custom brand labels.
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags ASAP. (2-week standard production time- AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your Product will be washed often, therefore resistance is key.
- Shape. Your label has a standard OR create custom shape. (any other polygon, or outline shape).
- Backing. You want to sew it, or stick on clothing, or iron on your labels. (either way, we got you covered).
- Colors + Price. One price for your labels is the same for up to 8 thread colors (see our color chart). (including metallic).
- Most Common Used in Logo Clothing Tags, Size Labels.
Why Should You Choose Us for Your Brand Tags?
- First of all, our expert design team will work with you, for you.
- Ease of ordering. Because all you do is approve at every step of the way.
- Your custom clothing labels will be made with the best quality threads.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & High Quality is our promise.
- First, your Price Quote will be ready within 24 business hours.
- Once we receive your logo or graphic artwork file or design instructions, we will email you Proof within 24 business hours.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 2-3 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Labels to you within 10 business days once you approve the final sample.
- We work with you at your pace with our quality & speed of delivery as our goals.
- Affordable Prices with the LOW MINIMUM of 100 Pieces (on most styles).
- Everything, except shipping, is INCLUDED with your custom label order. No surprises!
Looking For Custom Logo Hang Tags To Complete Your Look?
If you need Basic or Deluxe HangTags, click here. or here for Basic Hangtags.
Do Your Products Really Need Clothing Care Labels?
I am making a product for d.t. textiles and i wanted to know what symbols I should put on my care tags. The fabrics i used is brown a gold diamond fabric made from a silk blend and satin.
You first need to know the countries in which the fabric labels will be used. I think the first references are the current US brlabels. I think the biggest differences can be seen when you look at the various countries around the world and specifically the far east. You can find much more with a Google search.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy clothing labels in small quantities?
- We have been serving small business and startup clothing designers for a long time. Since the beginning, our website Sienna Pacific specializes in small quantity labels orders. If you are just starting out and want to get labels for your products, we can help you out. Beginning from end.
- Why are some labels in clothing so scratchy?
- There are two reasons some of the labels you find in your clothes are scratchy: 1. the material and the manufacturing is of bad quality and 2. The style of label they used was not the right one for the label placement, therefore the sharper edges were not sewn out and they are exposed and “sticking out” of the garment in in contact with your skin.
- Where can you get custom woven logo labels made for your business?
- Well right here! Send us your design and project specs, or give us a call and we will guide you thru the entire process. You can have your own labels made in less than 3 weeks.
- We can make your logo labels, personalized clothing labels with size changes (25 min per size), you can have your labels with iron on, and we can make your woven cloth labels in a rush if necessary (extra charges may apply)
- What do the symbols mean on clothing labels?
- Care labels have a lot of symbols. Go to https://www.textileaffairs.com/ to find out what they mean.
- Can I Get Samples to Review your quality?
- Yes you can, just send us an emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and with your mailing address and we will send you free samples for you to review out high quality labels.
- What’s Best Iron on Woven Labels or Iron on Printed Labels?
- There is no really right or wrong for iron on clothing labels. They are both a nice way of showing your logo, and it will be a matter of your preference on the looks of the labels.
If you are looking for heat transfer labels, then your only option is a printed label.