Custom Clothing Labels For Professionally Made Products
Custom Clothing Labels ideal for Start ups, mid-size and large corporations. We are a US based supplier .
Most Popular Types of Clothing Labels
Custom Clothing tags Design Options
Which are the most common and recommended fonts for my labels? What’s the best font size?
Should you use a center-fold, ends-fold, mitre fold, manhattan fold? or maybe just no fold at all? They are after all your own folded labels.
Tiny, Small, Standard or large, Which size is right for your product?
What it is and which one will work best for you?
Need some help? Read our guide on How to Design Your Own Clothing Labels
Clothing Tags Gallery
4.8/5 – Based on 1102 Reviews
- Woven Labels
5 out of 5 stars02/25/2022"We’ve been using Linx for our labels for a while now and their customer service is great and the final product looks awesome."
- Woven Ribbon Tape
5 out of 5 stars11/11/2021"Belinda and team will make sure your order is as you wish! they review and make samples before your order go to production. Product is fantastic! Thank you so much for your work!"
- Woven Labels / Damask
5 out of 5 stars03/22/2022"The ordering process is so easy! If you do have a question or inquiry, the sales rep is very responsive. Love doing business with Linx!"
- Printed on Satin Labels - Woven Edge White Satin Background
5 out of 5 stars05/10/2022"Excellent Service and Product!"
- Printed Patch Dye Sublimated Merrow Hook and Loop
5 out of 5 stars03/08/2022"Fast responses, attentive care in ensuring the design was correct, and adjusting my own mistakes to get a quality end product- thank you!"
- Printed Patch Hook and Loop Backing
5 out of 5 stars12/30/2021"Easy and seamless communication, I ordered silkscreened Hook and Loop backed patches for a local government organization.. They adjusted the sample a couple of times at our direction to get the perfect final product. Rosana was great- and communication was quick and easy.. Overall great experience, and customer care was awesome- Thanks again!"
- PVC Label 2D Design
5 out of 5 stars02/17/2022"Products are of the highest quality, the customer service is the absolute best, Rosana, and her team are a pleaser to work with."
- PVC Tags
5 out of 5 stars03/19/2022"Great job as always!"
- PVC Label 2D Design
5 out of 5 stars01/19/2022"Great customer service and communication! They definitely want to make sure they get it right for you. Product delivered is exactly as ordered and described!"
Order Your Custom Labels for Clothing
Free Quote Request
We have been serving small business and startup clothing designers for a long time. Since the beginning, our website Sienna Pacific specializes in small quantity tag orders. If you are just starting out and want to get tags for your products, we can help you out. Beginning from end.
There are two reasons some of the labels you find in your clothes are scratchy:
The material and the manufacturing is of bad quality or
The style of label they used was not the right one for the label placement, therefore the sharper edges were not sewn out and they are exposed and “sticking out” of the garment in in contact with your skin.
Well right here! Send us your design and project specs, or give us a call and we will guide you thru the entire process. You can have your own tags made in less than 3 weeks.
We can make your logo labels, personalized clothing labels with size changes (25 min per size), you can have your tags with iron on, and we can make your woven cloth labels in a rush if necessary (extra charges may apply)
Care labels normally display 4 symbols, one per each care symbol group, representing instructions for Washing, Bleaching, Drying and Ironning. Learn here about the 38 Care Symbols and What do they mean
Yes you can, just send us an emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and with your mailing address and we will send you free samples for you to review out high quality tags.
There is no really right or wrong for iron on clothing labels. They are both a nice way of showing your logo, and it will be a matter of your preference on the looks of the tags.
If you are looking for Heat Transfer Labels, then your only option is a printed label.
Which Label is Right for Your Product?
Choose a Printed Label if
- Your design. Your logo or artwork HAS TO HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity.Your order is of 300 or more tags (500 minimum order small quantity for some styles).
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags in 3 weeks or more. (AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your product will NOT be washed often (pillows, curtains, rugs).
- Shape. Your label has either a rectangular or a square shape.
- Backing. You will either be sewing labels or using adhesive fabric labels.
- Colors + Price. Your design has 1 or 2 colors.
- Most Common Used in Care Tags.
Choose a Woven Label if
- Your design. DOESN’T HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity. You need to order 100 or more custom brand labels.
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags ASAP. (2-week standard production time- AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your Product will be washed often, therefore resistance is key.
- Shape. Your label has a standard OR create custom shape. (any other polygon, or outline shape).
- Backing. You want to sew it, or stick on clothing, or iron on your tags. (either way, we got you covered).
- Colors + Price. One price for your tags is the same for up to 8 thread colors (see our color chart). (including metallic).
- Most Common Used in Logo Clothing Tags, Size Labels.
If you need that finishing touch, Custom Hang Tags for Clothing, click here.
Why Us for Your Brand Tags?
- First of all, our expert design team will work with you, for you.
- Ease of ordering. Because all you do is approve at every step of the way.
- Your clothing labels will be made with the best quality threads.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & High Quality is our promise.
- First, your Price Quote will be ready within 24 business hours.
- Once we receive your logo or graphic artwork file or design instructions, we will email you Proof within 24 business hours.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 2-3 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Labels to you within 10 business days once you approve the final sample.
- We work with you at your pace with our quality & speed of delivery as our goals.
AFFORDABLE PRICE LABELS
- Affordable Prices with the LOW MINIMUM of 100 Pieces (on most styles).
- Everything, except shipping, is INCLUDED with your custom label order. No surprises!
Our Ordering Process
1 Price Quote & Approval.
2 Art Proof & Approval
3 Pre-Production Sample Approval + Payment
4 Production + Shipping
Learn more about Labels for Clothing
TYVEK ® DuPont de Nemours, Inc.