Custom Clothing Labels for Professionally Made Products
Custom Clothing Labels for any size of business: start ups, mid-size and large corporations.
What Our Customers Say About Us.
5 stars out of
03/05/2016 – 3.5″ x 1.5″ Damask Woven Label with heat seal backing“The ordering process was very easy, I received my ordered much faster than expected. I also appreciated that your sales team was available to answer my questions. – And give advice on which products to choose”Peter Luxen
5 stars out of
04/08/2019 – 2″ x 1″ Taffeta Labels with straight cut and plain backing“The customer service has been wonderful. She answered my phone call, didn’t make me feel rushed, and was clear and thorough in her answers. She went out of her way to see if she could help rush my order. Pricing is also competitive.Jenny Hurst
5 stars out of
04/04/2014 – 5/8″ x 2″ Damask Woven Label – Center fold“Excellent customer service. Always got in touch with my rep. No complicated phone tree.
Very fast response, amazing quick graphic art set-up, and proofing. Great price for small runs.
Don’t change a thing in customer service.”Loren Gillum
Clothing Tags Gallery
A Custom Labels Vendor You Can Rely On.
Our online system makes it easy to order custom clothing tags!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy clothing labels in small quantities?
- We have been serving small business and startup clothing designers for a long time. Since the beginning, our website Sienna Pacific specializes in small quantity tag orders. If you are just starting out and want to get tags for your products, we can help you out. Beginning from end.
- Why are some labels in clothing so scratchy?
- There are two reasons some of the labels you find in your clothes are scratchy:
- 1. The material and the manufacturing is of bad quality or
- 2. The style of label they used was not the right one for the label placement, therefore the sharper edges were not sewn out and they are exposed and “sticking out” of the garment in in contact with your skin.
- Where can you get custom woven logo labels made for your business?
- Well right here! Send us your design and project specs, or give us a call and we will guide you thru the entire process. You can have your own tags made in less than 3 weeks.
- We can make your logo labels, personalized clothing labels with size changes (25 min per size), you can have your tags with iron on, and we can make your woven cloth labels in a rush if necessary (extra charges may apply)
- What do the symbols mean on clothing labels?
- Care labels have a lot of symbols. Go to https://www.textileaffairs.com/ to find out what they mean.
- Can I Get Samples to Review your quality?
- Yes you can, just send us an emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and with your mailing address and we will send you free samples for you to review out high quality tags.
- What’s Best Iron on Woven Labels or Iron on Printed Labels?
- There is no really right or wrong for iron on clothing labels. They are both a nice way of showing your logo, and it will be a matter of your preference on the looks of the tags.
If you are looking for heat transfer labels, then your only option is a printed label.
Which Label is Right for Your Product?
Choose a Printed Label if
- Your design. Your logo or artwork HAS TO HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity.Your order is of 300 or more tags (500 minimum order small quantity for some styles).
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags in 3 weeks or more. (AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your product will NOT be washed often (pillows, curtains, rugs).
- Shape. Your label has either a rectangular or a square shape.
- Backing. You will either be sewing labels or using adhesive fabric labels.
- Colors + Price. Your design has 1 or 2 colors.
- Most Common Used in Care Labels.
Choose a Woven Label if
- Your design. DOESN’T HAVE gradients or small text (less than 7pt).
- Quantity. You need to order 100 or more custom brand labels.
- Turnaround Time. You need your tags ASAP. (2-week standard production time- AFTER final approval).
- Resistance. Your Product will be washed often, therefore resistance is key.
- Shape. Your label has a standard OR create custom shape. (any other polygon, or outline shape).
- Backing. You want to sew it, or stick on clothing, or iron on your tags. (either way, we got you covered).
- Colors + Price. One price for your tags is the same for up to 8 thread colors (see our color chart). (including metallic).
- Most Common Used in Logo Clothing Tags, Size Labels.
Why Should You Choose Us for Your Brand Tags?
- First of all, our expert design team will work with you, for you.
- Ease of ordering. Because all you do is approve at every step of the way.
- Your custom clothing labels will be made with the best quality threads.
- Peace of Mind. We are Based in the USA & High Quality is our promise.
- First, your Price Quote will be ready within 24 business hours.
- Once we receive your logo or graphic artwork file or design instructions, we will email you Proof within 24 business hours.
- Factory Sample emailed to you within 2-3 business days of receiving your proof approval.
- Labels to you within 10 business days once you approve the final sample.
- We work with you at your pace with our quality & speed of delivery as our goals.
- Affordable Prices with the LOW MINIMUM of 100 Pieces (on most styles).
- Everything, except shipping, is INCLUDED with your custom label order. No surprises!
AFFORDABLE PRICE LABELS
Our Ordering Process – Designed With Your Satisfaction in Mind
Let's Get Your Project Started!
If you are thinking about ordering your custom Labels, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.