Custom Lapel Pins by Sienna Pacific – Custom Made Logo Pins
Lapel Pins can be customized to suit many needs.
Free Quote Request
Company Logo Pins
There are certain things that can go a long way in increasing your brand recall for a small amount of money and one of these tools are company pins.
Custom Motorcycle Pins
Let’s create biker pins for your biker club members to display with pride and class, or promote your motorcycle event with great custom lapel pins.
Employee Recognition Pins
You appreciate the work your employees do, now let them know with a recognition pin to commemorate their dedication and hard work.
Political campaigns are full of a great level of energy, and political pins are a great way for your supporters to show their position to the world.
A lapel pin with your team’s logo is an amazing way for a child to show their team’s pride and maybe even start a hobby with their own custom pins!
Everyone at your church will love to show your support with a religious pin nicely placed in your jacket. Reward church volunteers and supporters (they work for fundraising too).
Ordering Custom Pins is Easy With Us By Your Side.
Our exclusive online ordering system makes it easy to be in control of your order process. You call the shots!
Our Ordering Process – From Start To Finish
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom products, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to your withing 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.
Which Lapel Pin Style is Right For You?
Great looking quality pin.
They have a great textured feeling, you can add an epoxy coating for smoothness.
Our fastest made pin.
A great solution where no metal lines are needed.
The best option for complex designs and gradients.
A great option for inexpensive & magnetic lapel pins.
Great for bold pin designers, lighter in weight and affordable.
The best options for giveaways and promotions.
Best option for award pins and recognition programs.
The softness of the sandblast gives the pin a great soft look.
Jewelry look, great contrast look.
Hand-applied antique finish gives the pins a classic and stylish look.
A Great Promotional Tool
You can use hard enamel pins in your branding campaigns as a promotional giveaway, you would be surprised to know the number of people who collect pins, especially if they are rare or limited edition. Just check Disney’s pin trading programs and you might want to start your own!
Political campaigns, funny messages, awareness or fundraising campaigns, membership, events, I am sure you get the drill.
Which Style is Right For You?
The first step in picking the style of your lapel pins is deciding what your needs are. Once this has been established, then it´s time to pick out the best pin for your needs.
Since there are many different options for a pin; Cloisonné, Die Struck Hard or Soft Enamel, Photo Etched etc, it´s best to read the descriptions below to get a better understanding of which pin is will be a perfect fit for you.
Don´t hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We often help guide our customers through the order process and deliver the Custom Pins they always wanted.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Right Size for My Pin?
The right size for your metal pin will vary according to the use you will give it.
For example, custom lapel pins that will be worn on nice formal suits and that will resemble a piece of jewelry, a size between 3/4″ and 1″ will be just right.
Secondly, pins that are given to volunteers, and are supposed to make an impact, stand out, can be between 1″ and 1 1/4″.
Finally, trading pins are almost in a category of its own. They need to be flashy and get lots of attention, so anything from 1 1/4″ and 2 1/2″ is fair game.
How Do You Manufacture My Pins?
For almost all of our pin styles, we use the die-struck method: we manufacture a die and we then strike the design into the base metal, which is then colored, plated, and polished. Die-strucking works great for designs that are 2-dimensional and pins having a flat base.
3D Casting is also an option, and it is mostly used for pins that have a three dimensional quality to them, and pins with cut-outs.
Where are our pins made?
We work with overseas factories for best craftsmanship and economic prices but if you must have Made in USA manufacturing, we can also source those for you.
How Long Will It Take For My Pins To Be Made?
Most die-struck lapel pins are made within 3 weeks of ordering and 3D Cast pins will take a little longer (3d sculpting is a delicate process). We can try and rush production of your pins but we offer no guarantees.
What’s Your minimum Quantity?
We have a soft 100 minimum pin ordering policy. This is the minimum quantity we offer with a great pricing. If you need less than 100, we can accommodate your order but the price per pin will increase substantially.
How Can I Customize My Pins?
We can help you create a custom lapel pin order for an extra fee using the following methods:
- Engraving: The most common use of engraving is numbering the pins, used mostly for those considering their pin for collectors.
- Printing: We can silk-screen any message on a hard enamel surface, which makes it a great way to create a customized years of service pin.
What material will my pins be made out of?
The material a pin is made out of will determine the perceived value they will have to the person that will wear it, and it will also influence the amount of detail that will be possible to achieve.
- The most common material used by enamel pin manufacturers is brass/bronze: It is malleable enough that will be able to accomplish enough detail to make your highly detailed logo look great, and it has a nice weigh to it. Therefore, we recommend it for almost any design, and for logo, award, employee recognition pins.
- The second option is iron: It is slightly less malleable than brass so the amount of detail it can accomplish is slightly less, it is lighter in weight, therefore it is recommended for those occasions where the budget is tight, and the pins will be used as a promotional token, or a giveaway. They are the only choice when the pin is used as a hat pin, golf ball marker or as an insert to any other accessory where a magnetic material is a must.
- Aluminum is often used for printed pins: They are used as a blank base where the printing will occur, colors hold on to it nicely. They are light in weight. If you need your printed pin to have some weight, we can use bronze and add epoxy coating to it.
- Stainless Steel: Used for those occasions when you need your pin to be hypoallergenic, mostly used in costume jewelry.
What plating options do I have?
What About Colors, PMS Matching and more?
The way we add color to your pin depends on the type of pin you are ordering.
- For a die-struck pin, we can use either soft enamel or hard enamel colors. We use PMS Color Matching.
- Printed pins can be made by spot printing the color into the metal. We match your PMS colors. For 4-color process, the standard is CMYK colors.
How Can I Attach My Pins
When there is a need, there is a way! Here is 5 ways you can attach your pins to your clothing:
- Pin it to your jacket, hat, vest or backpack using a butterfly, deluxe or rubber clutch (for extra protection)
- Pin it with a Safety Pin: Let’s secure that baby in place! Great for attaching to clothing, for instance in the medical field.
- Stick it on! Adhesive backing works great for applications to solid non-porous materials that will not be washed or removed.
- Magnetic Lapel Pins: When you really do not want to poke a hole in your item, and adhesive will not make the cut, you can take advantage of using our Promotional Iron Pins which will still look great and it will bring the magnetic properties of iron to your lapel pin, so you can easily stick it to any magnetic surface; or the other way of making your lapel pins magnetic, by gluing a magnet to the back of any pin, instead of a clutch, voila, you have created a magnetic lapel pin!
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. We aren’t happy until You’re happy!
- Very Low minimums at affordable prices: Our minimums is Only 100 Pieces !!!
- More value for your money Free Artwork Revisions ($70 Value).
- Fast Production 10 Working Days Standard Production time Rush Service Available.
- Peace of mind We are a U.S. Based Company. If you need to contact us, We will be here for you!
Buyer Beware: If you are buying custom lapel pins from a company that does not offer a business address and local contact information, the business may not be legitimate.
Stock Lapel Pins
Because we want to help you support your causes, including displaying your respect for your country and our police and fire departments, we’ve decided to carry some stock pins in our Store.
There you will find some Awareness Ribbon Pins, Heart Lapel Pins, American Flag Pins.
Christmas Cheer with a Lapel Pin
“This entirely volunteer Christmas gift-giving program, sponsored and coordinated by Child and Family Services, Inc. State Office, began in 1971 by individuals who wanted to make a difference in the lives of children who reside in foster care. Recipients include infants, children, teenagers, and adults with disabilities. ”
Religious Lapel Pins to Honor the Brave
We created this lapel pin for a customer wanting a tie pin for their religious organization.
The request was as simple as a classy pin that will do honor to our representative.
A beautiful 7/8″ Soft Enamel lapel pin with a 3D element AND antiquing in bronze metal.
The result is just fantastic.