Custom Iron On Clothing Labels!
We provide High Quality Custom Iron-on clothing labels, easy to apply and suitable to use on different materials such as cotton or polyester. Iron them wherever you want, whether it be the outside of a handmade cotton purse, a dress neck or a denim jacket pocket.
Our Top Quality, damask clothing labels are fade resistant and durable. All you need to do is iron the label on virtually any garment.
While sewing a single label on can take several minutes, Iron-on woven labels can be attached in just 10 seconds saving you time and even a headache!
Ordering Custom Iron-On Labels is Easy With Us By Your Side
Keep your children’s clothes from ending up in the school’s Lost and Found! Our exclusive online ordering system makes it easy to be in control of your order process.
Types of Personalized Iron-On Clothing Labels
How to Apply Custom Iron On Labels for Clothing
- Choose the spot of your garment where you want your custom iron on tags to be.
- Preheat your Dry Iron for 3 min. Set it at 1 level under the maximum temperature. Avoid using a steam iron.
- Remove wrinkles by ironing first the area where you plan to attach your labels.
- Peel out the supplied parchment paper at the rear of your ironon labels
- Place the label with the design facing up.
- Warning: do not apply the iron directly to the label, use a household parchment, parchment paper or wax paper instead to protect the label and iron over it.
- Press firmly for 12 to 15 seconds.
- Put your iron aside, and check if the label is stick on clothing. If not repeat step 5 to 8.
Note: The best way is to apply the label on the lowest heat possible so it can soften a little before sewing it on to the desired garment.
- Custom Iron-on Labels for Shirts
5 out of 5 stars02/18/2020"We had a very nice experience with Rosana helping us design and facilitate our label order from start to finish. We are very happy with the font, size, colors and stickiness of the label. We will be ordering with you again. Thank you Jennifer"Private Customer
- Printed Labels
5 out of 5 stars12/10/2019"Quality work, good turn-around"Minna White
- Iron on clothing tags
5 out of 5 stars09/25/2019"I want to give you 5 stars and this: Tags are great, just what I was expecting and a great value!!"Michael Dallmer
Here you have some good reason for choosing iron-on backing for your personalized labels:
– They are super easy to attach to almost any kind of fabric.
– Iron on shirt labels are an smart way to identify your uniforms.
– Iron on fabric labels allow any sort of design.
– You can even choose to display on them family photos in order to organize your family clothes.
– They are an awesome solution for branding: stick them to hats, snapbacks and/or shirts and voilá! there you have your giveaways!
In a dry place, away from humidity, heat and sunlight.
When attached properly they can certainly last a life time. Be sure to stick to the following instructions after iron them on:
– Wait 24 hours before first wash.
– Wash the garment inside out.
– Avoid using hot water at the washing machine.
– Do not dry clean.
– No chlorine bleach.
– Hang to dry (avoid usign a dryer machine)
1. Fill out our simple form
2. Approve quote via e-mail
3. Approve or correct artwork and then the sample via e-mail (we won’t go into full production until you be happy with the outcome).
4. Receive your order at home via Fedex. We will deliver in a timely manner.
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom labels, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.