Custom Iron On Clothing Labels!
We provide High Quality Custom Iron-on clothing labels, easy to apply and suitable to use on different materials such as cotton or polyester. Iron them wherever you want, whether it be the outside of a handmade cotton purse, a dress neck or a denim jacket pocket.
Our Top Quality, damask clothing labels are fade resistant and durable. All you need to do is iron the label on virtually any garment.
While sewing a single label on can take several minutes, Iron-on woven labels can be attached in just 10 seconds saving you time and even a headache!
Ordering Custom Iron-On Labels is Easy With Us By Your Side
Keep your children’s clothes from ending up in the school’s Lost and Found! Our exclusive online ordering system makes it easy to be in control of your order process.
Types of Personalized Iron-On Clothing Labels
How to Apply Custom Iron On Labels for Clothing
- Choose the spot of your garment where you want your custom iron on tags to be.
- Preheat your Dry Iron for 3 min. Set it at 1 level under the maximum temperature. Avoid using a steam iron.
- Remove wrinkles by ironing first the area where you plan to attach your labels.
- Peel out the supplied parchment paper at the rear of your ironon labels
- Place the label with the design facing up.
- Warning: do not apply the iron directly to the label, use a household parchment, parchment paper or wax paper instead to protect the label and iron over it.
- Press firmly for 12 to 15 seconds.
- Put your iron aside, and check if the label is stick on clothing. If not repeat step 5 to 8.
Note: The best way is to apply the label on the lowest heat possible so it can soften a little before sewing it on to the desired garment.
4.8/5 – Based on 1102 Reviews
- Woven Labels
5 out of 5 stars02/23/2022"The overall process and walk through of each step was phenomenal! They make sure to take the time to establish a well rounded project that fits your customized needs and ideas. Thank you so much, I love my product and the great service provided with it!"
- Damask Woven Labels
5 out of 5 stars01/03/2022" I have been getting my clothing labels from Linx Corp for over 5 years now. The labels are always what I need and are of superior quality. The sales representatives are always very helpful and knowledgeable of their products."
- Woven Labels vq
5 out of 5 stars01/25/2022"High quality. Easy process. Delivered right on time."
- Printed on Satin Labels - Woven Edge White Satin Background
5 out of 5 stars05/10/2022"Excellent Service and Product!"
- Printed Patch Dye Sublimated Merrow Hook and Loop
5 out of 5 stars03/08/2022"Fast responses, attentive care in ensuring the design was correct, and adjusting my own mistakes to get a quality end product- thank you!"
- Printed Patch Hook and Loop Backing
5 out of 5 stars12/30/2021"Easy and seamless communication, I ordered silkscreened Hook and Loop backed patches for a local government organization.. They adjusted the sample a couple of times at our direction to get the perfect final product. Rosana was great- and communication was quick and easy.. Overall great experience, and customer care was awesome- Thanks again!"
Here you have some good reason for choosing iron-on backing for your personalized labels:
– They are super easy to attach to almost any kind of fabric.
– Iron on shirt labels are an smart way to identify your uniforms.
– Iron on fabric labels allow any sort of design.
– You can even choose to display on them family photos in order to organize your family clothes.
– They are an awesome solution for branding: stick them to hats, snapbacks and/or shirts and voilá! there you have your giveaways!
In a dry place, away from humidity, heat and sunlight.
When attached properly they can certainly last a life time. Be sure to stick to the following instructions after iron them on:
– Wait 24 hours before first wash.
– Wash the garment inside out.
– Avoid using hot water at the washing machine.
– Do not dry clean.
– No chlorine bleach.
– Hang to dry (avoid usign a dryer machine)
1. Fill out our simple Quote Form.
2. Approve quote via e-mail
3. Approve or correct artwork and then the sample via e-mail (we won’t go into full production until you be happy with the outcome).
4. Receive your order at home via Fedex. We will deliver in a timely manner.
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your Custom Clothing Labels, just fill out our simple quote request form, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.