Custom PVC Patches for Your Uniforms
PVC Patches are an excellent way to show off your logo or name. They can be made in a 2D or 3D designs.
If you are looking for a waterproof material that can also survive heat and cold temperatures, a soft PVC rubber patch is the right choice to go with, PVC patches are waterproof!
We Take The Stress Of Ordering Your Custom PVC Patches Away.
Our online ordering system will give you the control you need. We will not do anything without your approval.
You Can Order Custom PVC Patches for your Uniforms, Products, Hats, Backpacks, Vests…. for anything
Patches for Military Units & Law Enforcement
Government Agencies, Military Units, Fire Departments and Emergency Services prefer PVC for their uniforms for their durability.
Patches for Teams
Sports Patches: Airsoft Teams, Paintball, Ski and other team patches. They make amazing Morale Patches.
Patches For Branding With Your Custom Logo
Patches for Uniforms: Tactical Teams, Sub-Contractors.
Happy PVC Patch Customers!
- 11/26/2018 – 2D PVC Patch“They are quick to reply to emails and also provide quick turnaround time for products needed”Mia Wynn out of 5 stars
- 6/23/2017 – Patch“Dan was very responsive to my emails and quick to correct any changes to the final product. [PVC] Patch work turn out just as expected.”Jeffrey Ulmer/div> out of 5 stars
- 10/6/2016 – 2D PVC Patch“They turned my order around in a timely fashion, pricing was reasonable, communication was excellent. There was a small error on my order. It was handled quickly and beyond my expectations.”Fred Stetcher/div> out of 5 stars
- 5/21/2014 – PVC Velcro Patch“I ordered hook and loop PVC patches. I love the multi-approval process you all have. I was able to QC my patch via email, very cool.”Majd Abulzahab/div> out of 5 stars
- 7/13/2011 – Military PVC Patch“I love the multi-approval process you all have. I was able to QC via email, very cool.- “Kenneth Pratt/div> out of 5 stars
Customize Your PVC Patch! Order from any of these patch options:
As small as 0.5″ or as large as 17″. Any Patch Size. 2.5″ Is Great For a Tactical Hat.
Round, Square, Rectangular, or any patch shapes that will wrap around your designs.
Many Color Options
We will match your colors to the PMS Color chart. We also have Glow in the Dark Colors, that will have a nice color change from taken from light to dark. (CMYK & RGB colors are for screen-viewing only).
No backing for sewing, Velcro© hook and loop or Self-adhesive(3m©).
Ask your sales representative for a Sample pack so you can test our adhesive backing.
The standard is 2.5mm, but we can make them as thin as 1.5mm and up to 4.0mm.
2D & 3D Designs
All PVC Patches will look as a 3D design because of the layering. But if you want that rounded, bubbly look, a 3D layer is definitely the choice to go with.
Sample PVC Patch Pricing
3″ Tall. 2D (Flat) Design. 2 Colors (PMS Color Matched). 2.5 mm Thick. With Sewing Channel (For Velcro). [PVC Velcro Patches].
Price breakdowns for a patch with the above specs are as follow:
100 pieces, $2.91+ ea.
300 pieces, $2.15+ ea.
500 pieces, $1.92+ ea.
Mold Charge, $125 (One Time Charge, Good For 2 Years).
(price as of 3/1/2013).
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom products, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Your Custom Soft Rubber / PVC Patches
- What is a PVC Patch?
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) can be molded to any shape and dyed to any color or shade. It allows amazing detail and precision.Do not get confused with Vinyl Patches, which are just printed on a Vinyl Material.A PVC (Soft Rubber) patch work perfect for colorful or complicated patch designs with small lines or small text.
- How Big & How Small Can My Patch / Label Be?
- If the patch you have in mind is a small one, don’t worry, we can make your custom PVC patches in almost any size, even a 1/2″ patch is not a challenge for us!The only major limitation is (besides your PVC design) the ability to attach Velcro backing to the patch (not all patches have Velcro backing, you can choose to have them with no backing and a sewing channel for you to attach them to your product in a permanent way, or if you prefer you can have adhesive peel’n stick backing.) As a reference point, PVC patches that are made to be worn on clothing, uniforms and gear, are usually in the 2″ to 3.5″ size, in any single direction, with the exception of ranger eye patch, which are about 1″x1″ square. A Patch that is used for branding purposes is usually between 0.5″ and 2.5″ in any dimension, and they do not have Velcro backing on them. If your patch falls in the larger-than-normal category, don’t despair, we can make them up to 12″ long
- How many colors can I add to my patch?
- A standard soft PVC patch has anywhere between 2 and 6 colors, but we can make them with up to 16 colors. The world of colors is a very intense one. The tint or shade of a color can look so much different in your monitor, cellphone, or even after you print it out, therefore we use the PMS color chart matching system for improved accuracy in the manufacturing process.
- If there is a SOLID PMS color, we can almost 100% match it. However, we cannot use any tints during manufacturing, so if your (awesome graphic design) uses something like 10% of PMS #485, we will have to replace it with a similar PMS color, at 100%.
- The only way we can use gradients and tints is with our Printing on PVC production method (see below).
- What if my design has a picture, photograph?
- We can print your design directly onto the PVC, which works great for designs with gradients (4-color-process) and extremely small detail can be silk-screened onto PVC as well. The amazing versatility of PVC allows us to use both methods into a single piece, some elements can be molded into PVC and some others can be printed.
- How To Make a PVC Patch Unique?
- If you want to make your PVC patch unique and awesome, you could add a 3D PVC layer -or two-, or amazing glow in the dark coloring, but nothing will make your patch more exciting than an amazing custom design. Tactical PVC Morale patch for your tactical gear / morale gear.
- How Do I Attach my PVC patch to my uniform or product?
- Permanently attached: You can sew them on. (Iron on patches are not possible with PVC products, as the PVC absorbs the heat and it doesn’t transmit it to the iron-on material)
- Semi-Permanently attached: You can use self-adhesive backing -sticky backing-. This is a great option if the item will not be frequently washed. (Ask Us to Send you samples so you can test for yourself if the adhesive will work for your application) As with any adhesive or glue, washing will cause it to loose its strength and your patch will fall off.
- Removable: You can have an easy and quick way of removing and adhering your patch to your clothing item, to either switch it out or to protect it from the wash, if you add Velcro backing your PVC Velcro patches.
- What’s the Difference Between 2D & 3D Patches?
- While All PVC products appear to be made in 3D style, the reality is there is a difference between 2D & 3D Styles and it has less to do with the number of layers, but how those layers appear to you. Read our article difference between 2D vs 3D PVC patch . Note: Your Base Layer will always be a 2D flat layer.
- What Other PVC Products Can You Make With My Design?
- If you are looking to expand Your branding using soft PVC Products, we can make amazing pvc keychains, zipper pulls, luggage tags, dog tags, PVC lapel pin and more. Visit our PVC Products page for a complete list.