Company Lapel Pins
When most people think of company lapel pins, the first thing that comes to mind is a small, round badge that employees wear on their lapels. These pins have been used as a form of identification and corporate branding for many years.
They are also a great way to show appreciation for employees and recognize their achievements.
Discover here the different ways that custom company lapel pins can be used to enhance your business. We will also provide some design tips to help you create a pin that reflects your company’s values and culture.
What Do You Need to Know About Ordering your Custom Pins?
When it comes to creating a custom company pin, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind:
- First, decide what type of pin you want. There are three main types of pins: Enamel, Die-struck, and Printed. Enamel pins have a smooth surface and can be made in any color or shape. Die-struck pins are made by stamping a design into metal, which gives them a raised look. Printed pins are made by printing your design on a stainless steel base.
- Next, you’ll need to choose a size for your pin. The most common sizes are 0.75 inches and 0.85 inches, but you can also find pins that are larger or smaller.
- Lastly, decide on a backing for your pin. The most popular option is a butterfly clutch, which secures the pin to clothing without causing damage. Other options include magnets and safety pins.
Once you’ve decided on all of these details, it’s time to start designing your pin!
Design Tips for Creating Custom Logo Pins
Now that we’ve discussed the many benefits of using company pins, let’s talk about how to design them. When designing your pins, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
– Your company’s logo should be the focal point of the design.
– The colors you use should reflect your company’s branding.
– The overall design should be simple and easy to understand.
– The pin should be an accurate representation of your company’s values and culture.
If you keep these design tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to creating a custom company pin that is sure to impress.
If you’re not sure where to begin, our team of experts at Sienna Pacific can help. We have years of experience designing custom pins, and we’ll work with you to create a design that’s perfect for your needs.
Company Pins Samples Gallery