Photo Etched Pins
Your highly detailed image is photo chemically etched onto copper then filled with soft enamel and covered with a thin coat of epoxy to protect the colors and give a rich look, the end result is detailed quality.
The etched process allows for a thinner and lighter lapel pin. Gold, Silver and Black Nickel plating is recommended for this process.
Our Ordering Process – From Start To Finish
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom products, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to your withing 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. We aren’t happy until You’re happy!
- Very Low minimums at affordable prices: Our minimums is Only 100 Pieces !!!
- More value for your money Free Artwork Revisions ($70 Value).
- Fast Production 10 Working Days Standard Production time Rush Service Available.
- Peace of mind We are a U.S. Based Company. If you need to contact us, We will be here for you!
What Our Clients Say
I really like the process it takes before I can put my order in production because it assures me I’m going to get what I want. I also like the fact I can email a representative and get a response almost the same day.
5 Star Rating!
Got the pins and patches they look good. Thanks!