Cloisonné Pins are considered almost art and or jewelry quality, they are durable and show substantial detail with clarity.
They can be made into custom shapes and have a high perceived value. Choose from 144 colors using a glass mixture that is fired onto the final pin.
Developed by the ancient Chinese centuries ago this process is probably the oldest process being used today.
Our Ordering Process – From Start To Finish
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom products, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee. We aren’t happy until You’re happy!
- Very Low minimums at affordable prices: Our minimums is Only 100 Pieces !!!
- More value for your money Free Artwork Revisions ($70 Value).
- Fast Production 10 Working Days Standard Production time Rush Service Available.
- Peace of mind We are a U.S. Based Company. If you need to contact us, We will be here for you!
What Our Clients Say
I really like the process it takes before I can put my order in production because it assures me I’m going to get what I want. I also like the fact I can email a representative and get a response almost the same day.
5 Star Rating!
Got the pins and patches they look good. Thanks!