Custom Woven Patches
Woven Patches can achieve a high amount of detail and clarity, ideal for small lettering due to the use of thinner threads. The result is a patch with a great photo quality, hard to tell apart from printed patches!
Woven Patches Vs Embroidered Patches
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMBROIDERY AND WEAVING?
Embroidery and Weaving are both ways of getting your logo into your clothing articles, and they both use threads to bring your logo to life, but there are basic differences between them:
- Embroidery is done by stitching a design with threads into a piece of fabric.
- Weaving creates a fabric with your logo by interlacing threads.
A woven patch is nothing but a woven label finished off with a thick back to give them stability and substance.
- Friendly Customer Service
- PMS Color Matching (up to 12 thread colors)
- Maximum patch size: Up to 17in
- Gradients available
- Unlimited revisions
- Minimum quantity – Only 100 pieces!
- Invisible Jumps – No ugly threads around
- Backing options – Plain / Iron-on / Stick-on / Hook and Loop backing.
- High Quality Custom Patches
- Merrow border for Any Shape
Our Easy 4-Step Ordering Process
1 Quote Request. Submit your patches’ details. Make sure to include your logo, quantity, size needed.
2 Approve. Review & Approve Artwork Proof and Price Quote.
3 Confirm. Billing, Shipping Information & Pre-Production Sample.
4 Order. Final order submitted for production.
Free Quote Request
What Our Customers Say About Us
- 03/05/2016 – A 3″ Patch to be used as a framed award. Adhesive (peel and stick) backing made that an easy task.
“The city seal patch that I ordered turned out of great quality. Best price I could find on the internet. Victoria kept me in the loop, answered my questions, and delivery was sooner than anticipated.”Kevin McKeown City of Melbourne
out of 5 stars
- 03/12/2017 – A 5″x5″ Woven Patch with Merrow Border & Heat Press Backing for ease of application.
“I was satisfied 100%.! The experience was really good, the communication with Linx was on point. I just like to say thank you so much for making my project a reality.!”Danilo Cabral – New York, NY
out of 5 stars
- 08/01/2015 – Woven Patch
“The service was amazing and the results absolutely spectacular – the insignia we had made came out crisp and the colors exactly as requested (We matched them to the PMS Color chart). I will certainly work with them again.””Peter C. out of 5 stars
Let’s Get Your Patches Started!
You will love the look of our custom woven patches. Just send us your design and size and you will have your patches ready in no time!
Macrooter Woven Patch
Who knew a patch for a plumbing company could look so awesome? I guess the folks @ MacRooter knew 😉
Sometimes, our customers have very intricate designs that can only be achieved (or it would look best) with a woven patch but then they are ‘stuck’ with the idea of an embroidered one: the thickness, the feeling, the style is more familiar for them.
But the truth is that many times I wish they had chosen a woven patch, particularly in these situations:
- Design has very small details.
- Intricate and small fine fonts: curly, curvy, text smaller than 11pt.
- Gradients (we can fake them with the woven threads and they will turn out much more natural).
We can use metallic threads to make your patch stand out (almost like bullion patches).
Iron-on woven patches are the most requested type of patch for hats.
One of the cool advantages of a weaving your patch instead of stitching it is that there is no threads sticking out of the design, as the entire design is woven together, like a piece of fabric.
The likelihood of the patch becoming unraveled, or getting caught with a ring, hook, and then get destroyed is minimum, as there are no threads sticking out of a the patch.
Let’s Get Started
If you are thinking about ordering your custom products, just click on the button below, our expert Sales Reps will get back to you within 24 business hours and guide you through every step of the process.