We’re ready for our November Giveaway!
Enter for a chance to win:
200 Damask Woven Labels – 2×2
A credit of $175 to be used in your next clothing labels order (valid for 3 months)
We’re still into the Halloween spirit, so, you guessed it right, the theme for our November giveaway is Halloween!!
For our November giveaway all you have to do is: (These two steps are mandatory and they’ll give you one entry for our giveaway)
1. Be a fan of our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/siennapacific
2. Leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question:
What did you dress up as for Halloween?
Additionally, we want to give our fans extra chances to win. Share on Facebook pictures of anything you have done to celebrate Halloween, such as:
- A beautiful costume you made for your little one
- Special designs you have created for the occasion
- Your spooktacular costume!
For every picture you post you will get 1 extra entry (Max 10 entries per fan).
Don’t forget that in order to participate in our giveaways you MUST be a fan of our Facebook Page. If you aren’t a fan yet, go to http://www.facebook.com/siennapacific
The last day to enter is Tuesday November 8th at 11:59 pm. PST and we will announce the winner on our blog and on our Facebook Page on Wednesday 9th.
For more information about our Giveaways please visit Sienna Pacific Giveaways.
Good luck to everyone who enters the giveaway!
- 4 Tips For Ordering Custom Labels For Handmade Items
- Custom Woven Labels For Crafts: Branding Your Business
- Best Clothing Labels Posts for November 2011
.: Custom Clothing Labels :.
Production TimeCustom Woven Labels in as little as 10 Working Days
Popular Labels Styles
- Damask Labels
- Satin Woven Labels
- Taffeta Labels
- Cotton Labels
- Satin Printed Labels
- High Def. Damask Labels
Other Useful Links
- Clothing Labels Gallery
- Clothing Labels Design Help
- Woven Labels Thread Colors
- Woven vs Embroidered Labels
- Iron on Clothing Labels
I received my labels and love them! Thank you so much for all your help.
Cary M, Threads
- Large Custom Woven Labels
- Woven Labels Case Study: MollyBears.com
- Custom Military Unit PVC Patches – Z.E.R.T. – Part II
- Woven Thread Color Challenge – Rebecca Clark
- Ridgeline Pack and Gear – Woven Damask Labels